Congratulations to all our of BS/MD Admissions Advisors clients who were accepted to the following BS/MD programs! We are so proud of you and congratulate your parents for choosing BS/MD Admissions Advisors (stay tuned for updates):
- Boston University Seven-Year Liberal Arts/Medical Education Program
- Brown University Program in Liberal Medical Education (PLME)
- Case Western Reserve University Pre-Professional Scholars Program in Medicine
- George Washington University – Seven-Year Dual BA/MD Program
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – New Jersey Medical School
- Pennsylvania State University Accelerated Premedical-Medical Program
- RPI/Albany Medical College – Physician-Scientist Program
- University of Connecticut Special Program in Medicine
- University Rochester – Rochester Early Medical Scholars (REMS)
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Guaranteed Admission Program
Several of our clients were accepted to multiple BS/MD programs!!!!
Many parents call our firm and ask what’s your price? What’s your fee? As though it is a commodity to be negotiated. Dr. Lowe’ response: “My fee is not based on a family’s budget nor what or how they perceive my firm should be compensated, but by my talent, years of experience, expertise, educational background and PROVEN RESULTS!“
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network. He and his team of admissions advisors, through the admissions affiliate, BS/MD Admissions Advisors, help high school students get accepted to BS/MD programs. Many of Dr. Lowe’s BS/MD Admissions clients are international students who want to attend medical school from high school and then enter U.S. medical residency sub-specialties.
Our BS/MD Admissions practice is specialized: Dr. Lowe and his team only work with parents who understand that the BS/MD admissions process is competitive, who desire help from an admissions expert and who see the value and investment in paying for expert advice through a detailed and ongoing comprehensive admissions advisory service for their child’s dream of becoming a doctor. He also specializes in helping international students in the BS/MD process. Parents who chose to use our services want to call their son or daughter – “Doctor” when they are seniors in high school.