It’s the 2022-2023 Early Decision and Early Action season! Competition to Ivy League and highly selective colleges are expected to be high. Therefore, expect many applicants with high SAT/ACT scores, high grades and seemly perfect applications and personal statements to be rejected or deferred to the regular decision pool.
Many of our clients are beginning to hear happy and positive news from colleges!
Here are some early decision and early action notification dates for Ivy League and highly selective colleges and universities:
- Barnard College: Mid-December
- Boston College: December 15
- Boston University: December 15
- Brown University: Mid-December
- Cal Tech: Mid-December
- Carnegie Mellon University: December 15
- Columbia University: Mid-December
- Cornell University: Mid-December
- Dartmouth University: Mid-December
- Duke University: Mid-December
- Georgetown University: December 15
- Hamilton College: December 15
- Harvard University: Mid-December
- Johns Hopkins University: December 16
- MIT: Mid-December (EA)
- New York University: December 15 (ED I); (February 15 ED II)
- Northwestern University: Mid-December
- Princeton University: Mid-December (SCEA)
- Stanford University: Mid-December
- Swarthmore College: Mid-December
- Tufts University: Mid-December
- University of Michigan: Late January 2023
- University of Notre Dame: December 15
- University of Pennsylvania: Mid-December
- Villanova University: December 15
- Yale University: Mid-December
We expect that our clients will have positive results on the above dates because of Dr. Lowe’s weekly Student Parent meetings!
By having continuous Weekly Skype/Zoom sessions directly with Dr. Paul Lowe, brainstorming ideas, developing admissions strategies, essay review, and mock interview sessions to develop amazing student profiles, our clients stand out and are accepted into Ivy League and highly selective colleges/universities and BS/MD programs
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe, founder and managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group, provides comprehensive counseling advice, exclusively for admissions to top private schools; Ivy League and highly-selective colleges/universities; BS/MD programs; graduate and medical schools and top visual and performing arts programs.