- WERE YOU REJECTED FROM YOUR TOP-CHOICE COLLEGES?
- IS YOUR CURRENT COLLEGE JUST A “GOOD FIT” OR IS IT FABULOUS?
- DO YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO AN IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITY?
As an experienced admissions advisor, I have successfully helped students transfer to Ivy League and highly selective colleges and universities.
Here are some of the main reasons I see why students decide to transfer:
- They are unhappy: Why remain in an environment for four years where you will be unhappy and miserable – and pay tuition, room and board that will cost you (or your parents) $250,000 – $300,000.
- Institutional prestige: You may be attending your safety school and you want a second shot or you were discouraged from applying to your dream school. In any case, you desire what we call an UPGRADE.
- Pre-graduate school preparation: Your current college may not have a strong pre-law, pre-med or pre-business program needed for graduate school admissions preparation or employment.
Whatever reason you may have for transferring, the bottom line is that you need to develop an effective action plan to transfer. and have a second shot!
Our Admissions Data Analytic software (Admissions DA), proprietary knowledge, 27 years of experience, simulated admissions committee interview meetings, Continuous-weekly client sessions and our vast network and contacts provide an ADMISSIONS ADVANTAGE for our clients resulting in acceptance letters! Our clients, therefore successfully navigate the college transfer admissions process and have positive outcome and results!
No other educational consulting firm can provide this type of collective ADMISSION ADVANTAGE!
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe, founder and managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group, provides comprehensive counseling advice, exclusively for admissions to top private schools; Ivy League and highly-selective colleges/universities; BS/MD programs; graduate and medical schools and top visual and performing arts programs. Ivy League Admissions Advisors specializes in admissions to Ivy League and highly selective colleges. BS/MD Admissions Advisors specializes in admissions to top BS/MD programs – Brown PLME, UPitts, RPI/AMC, Rochester – REMS, etc. Dr. Lowe also specializes in helping students who have been wait-listed, deferred or rejected gain admission into their top-choice schools: College Application Rejected. and student who wish to transfer to another college: College Transfer Admissions Advisors.