There can be confusion and assumptions with the use of the word guarantee. This can be particularly true when one associates the word “guarantee” with the word “admission”. In the college admissions industry, no one can guarantee admissions to any college or university.
As an active member of several professional trade associations, including the National Association for College Admission Counseling, (NACAC), Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA), the New York State Association for College Admission Counseling (NYSACAC), the New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling (NJACAC), the International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC), according to their Standard, Practices and Ethics, it is a clear and accepted directive that one cannot guarantee admissions to universities.
NACAC, in its Statement of Principles of Good Practice Mandatory Practices states: “All members agree they will not guarantee admission or specific college placement”. HECA, in its statement of Standards and Ethics (Code of Conduct for Individual Consultants) states: “In the conduct of their practice, HECA members shall: Not make any written or verbal guarantee of college admission or placement.”
HOWEVER…..let’s tell you what our GUARANTEE would mean to you.
- That you will work directly with admissions expert and independent educational consultant, Dr. Paul Lowe.
- That we abide by professional and ethical standards of membership organizations in college admissions.
- That we provide our concierge-type admissions advisory service.
- That we will develop winning admissions advisory strategies personalized for our clients.
- For international students, that we know and understand how international students are assessed and evaluated, given a potentially divergent secondary school curriculum.
- That we continually visit Ivy League and highly selective schools and understand their changing admissions policies and missions.
- That we will work efficiently, rapidly, efficiently, and diligently with our clients.
- That we continually communicate with our clients and provide unlimited correspondence throughout our admissions advisory assignments.
- That we supplement, complement and add value to the efforts of public high school counselors and private high school college counselors because we work one-on-one with students.
- That our strategic vision allows us to create, design and develop a compelling, authentic and distinctive personal brand for each of our clients. This vision elevates and differentiates our clients in the competitive admissions environment.
- That we add soul, pizazz, jazz, hip-hop, rhythm, groove, vibe, funk and collaborative syncopation to your application so that it stands out – that’s how we roll!
- That we understand the dynamics of proper etiquette, manners and body language in successful college admissions.
- That we identify details that may be overlooked and help you find and avoid irreparable mistakes that would cause you (your application) to be rejected.
- That the cultural, intellectual, racial, and professional diversity within our firm helps us identify what makes our clients stand out! The DIVERSITY COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE of our firm adds amazing colorfulness, tone, hue, shade, enthusiasm, creativity and energy to our client’s and their applications!…That’s why they are different and can stand out far above other applicants!
Our foresight, insight, research, admissions experience and proprietary approach GUARANTEES our high quality and advice which results in the year-to-year admissions success of our clients.
Simply put, our enviable and unparalleled admissions experience is your GUARANTEE for quality and results.
“Year after year, I hear the horror stories from parents whose kids got in nowhere because they thought the college admissions race was just about grades, SAT scores, their perceived ‘unique’ applications, generic essays and perfect connections.” – Dr. Paul Lowe
“Admissions is a competitive sport! Why gamble with uncertainty?” – Dr. Paul Lowe
“We provide our clients access to our specialized knowledge!” – Dr. Paul Lowe
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe, founder and managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group, provides comprehensive counseling advice, exclusively for admissions to top private schools; Ivy League and highly-selective colleges/universities; BS/MD programs; graduate and medical schools and top visual and performing arts programs. Its medical school admissions affiliate: Medical School Admissions Advisors. The admissions affiliate: Ivy League Admissions Advisors specializes in admissions to Ivy League and highly selective colleges, Dr. Lowe also specializes in helping students who have been wait-listed, deferred or rejected gain admission into their top-choice schools: College Application Rejected. and student who wish to transfer to another college: College Transfer Admissions Advisors.