Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe, Sr. is the co-founder and CEO of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group and is one of the world’s leading independent educational consultants and expert admissions advisors.
As a global admissions expert, Dr. Lowe and his team help students gain admissions to top private schools, Ivy league and highly selective colleges, medical schools and BS/MD programs. Dr. Lowe also specializes in helping students get into their top choice private schools and colleges after they have been waitlisted, deferred or rejected.
Dr. Lowe received a B.A. in Biology, minored in physics from Brown University, a M.D. from Boston University School of Medicine, a Certificate in Advanced Management Studies from Yale School of Management, and a Certificate in College Counseling from Harvard Summer Institute on College Admissions. He also attended Harvard Institute for Higher Education’s Professional Development Programs. Dr. Lowe is a Martin Luther King, Jr. Fellow and a Phi Beta Sigma (Iota Upsilon – Brown University) member.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- New York State Association for College Admission Counseling (NYSACAC)
- New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling (NJACAC)
- International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO)
- National Association of Fund Raising Professionals (AFP)
Through global educational forums and conferences, Dr. Lowe continually networks and connects with global educationists, edtech innovators, university and private school presidents, admissions officers, education policy makers, academicians and university development/advancement officers to discuss complex education-related issues nationally and globally.
“I am fluent in the language of admissions and understand the politics, psychology, culture, rhythm and diplomacy (and bias) at particular schools and key decision-makers and key players. Parents, no matter their skill sets in finance, business, healthcare, law, IT, marketing, investment banking, etc. will never understand these parameter and matrices and how it affects a child’s admissions process and outcome – I do!” – Dr. Paul Lowe
I. Main Admissions Advisory Services
- Private School Admissions Advisors
- Boarding School Admissions Consultants
- Ivy League Admissions Advisors
- BS/MD Admissions Advisors
- College Transfer Admissions Advisors
- Medical School Admissions Advisors
II. Application Boot Camps
All services are for U.S. and international families and students who are interested in U.S. private day and boarding schools and Ivy League and highly selective colleges and universities, graduate schools and medical schools.
III. Family Offices Consulting
- Advisory services to single family as well as multifamily offices on changes in admissions trends, philanthropy and university development policies.
- Party With Moms Interviews Admissions Expert, Dr. Paul Lowe
- You Tube Video: Ivy League Admissions Advisors – 1
- You Tube Video: Boarding School Admissions Consultants -1