Many parents choose to send their boys to all-boys schools. Research supports the fact boys learn differently than girls and that the fact that these schools focus entirely on boys and are beneficial to their confidence and learning style.
Based on Niche and our research here is a list of top U.S. all-boys private high schools:
- Collegiate School – New York, NY
- St. Albans School – Washington, D.C.
- Brunswick School – Greenwich, CT
- Roxbury Latin School – West Roxbury, MA
- Belmont Hill School – Belmont, MA
- Haverford School – Haverford, PA
- Avon Old Farms School – Avon, CT
- Delbarton School – Morristown, NJ
- The Woodhall School – Bethlehem, CT
- St. Marks School of Texas – Dallas, TX
- McCallie School – Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group’s Private School Admissions Advisors. Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions services for U.S. and international students who are interested in applying to top U.S. boarding and day schools. Dr. Lowe helps U.S. and international students gain admissions into their top-choice private schools even after they have been waitlisted and rejected. Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors also visit prestigious and elite private schools where they have the unique opportunity of interacting one-on-one with heads of schools, directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel. Dr. Lowe provides parents with the knowledge they need to decide where their children should attend and the admissions strategies they need to be admitted into their top-choice school.