Many U.S. as well as international middle school and high school students are actively involved and compete in soccer as an interscholastic sport. As a result, many parents seek boarding schools that support soccer. By visiting schools and conducting our research we are able to determine which top school or schools best match our client objectives. (See: Why Dr. Lowe Visits Private Schools?.
Here is a list of top U.S. boarding schools offering soccer as an interscholastic sport:
- Blair Academy – Blairstown, NJ
- Canterbury School – New Milford, CT
- Cate School – Carpinteria, CA
- Choate Rosemary Hall – Wallingford, CT
- Deerfield Academy – Deerfield, MA
- Groton School – Groton, MA
- The Gunnery – Washington, CT
- The Hotchkiss School – Lakeville, CT
- Kent School – Kent, CT
- Lawrenceville School, Lawrenceville, CT
- Loomis Chaffee – Winsor, CT
- Middlesex School – Concord, MA
- Milton Academy – Milton, MA
- Northfield Mount Hermon – Mount Hermon, MA
- Peddie School – Hightstown, NJ
- Phillips Academy Andover – Andover, MA
- Phillips Exeter Academy – Exeter, NH
- St. Paul’s School – Concord, NH
- Taft School – Watertown, CT
- Thacher School – Ojai, CA
“Admissions is a competitive sport! Why gamble with uncertainty?” – Dr. Paul Lowe.
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group’s Private School Admissions Advisors. Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions advisory services for U.S. and international students who are interested in applying to top U.S. boarding and day schools. Dr. Lowe helps U.S. and international students gain admissions into top U.S. private schools even after they have been wait-listed and rejected. Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors also visit prestigious and elite private schools, where they have the unique opportunity of interacting one-on-one with heads of schools, directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel. Dr. Lowe provides parents with the knowledge they need to decide where there children should attend and the admissions strategies they need to be admitted into their top-choice school.