Applying to top boarding schools is anxiety-ridden and filled with uncertainties. I often hear of the mistakes parents (and their children) make during the process when they call me regarding what to do after their child has been waitlisted or rejected from their top-choice schools.
When I ask if they had hired an admissions advisor who specializes in top boarding schools the answer is always no. The next question they ask is about price. Here is the conundrum: By not hiring a qualified private school expert they have essentially saved tuition payments to their intended top school.
Here is a list of advantages of hiring a boarding school expert:
- Boarding school experts have personal and current specialized knowledge of the educational missions of boarding schools and how to find one that would be a good fit for you and your family.
- Boarding school experts know that the devil is in the details; they continually visit schools to gain first-hand experience and insight of each school’s unique perspective and workings.
- Boarding school experts know what questions to ask you to assess how your application should be framed to demonstrate your child’s uniqueness, as well as how to manage themselves during their school visits.
- Boarding school experts assist families with school applications and review.
- Boarding school experts provide mock interview prep sessions for parent and student interviews.
- Boarding school experts have the unique opportunity to learn from and interact one-on-one with the heads of schools, directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel.
- Boarding school experts understand the diplomacy and advocacy needed for their clients.
It’s your child’s education and future, don’t make the mistake of betting incorrectly. Hire an expert! Our clients are accepted into Andover, Exeter, St. Paul’s, Lawrenceville, Deerfield, Choate, Loomis Chaffee, Hotchkiss, Taft, Kent to name a few. We must be doing something right!
Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group’s Boarding School Admissions Consultants, an affiliate of Private School Admissions Advisors. Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions advisory services for U.S. and international students who are interested in applying to top U.S. boarding schools. Dr. Lowe helps U.S. and international students gain admissions into top U.S. boarding schools even after they have been wait-listed and rejected.
Dr. Lowe and his team of diverse admissions experts provide unrivaled, unmatched and unparalleled admissions advisory and educational research services for their clients. Most importantly, you work DIRECTLY with Dr. Lowe and get the benefits of his entire team. By working with Dr. Lowe, one-on-one, you work with his reputation, his expertise, his experience and his success!