1. Top U.S. Boarding schools are most prestigious secondary schools in the world.
2. Many boarding school graduates get admitted to the prestigious universities all over the world every year, this includes universities such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Johns Hopkins, etc.
3. Students who study abroad can study for an extended period of time. Their high school diploma/certificate can then be recognized as valid in their home countries as well as other countries.
4. Students of top U.S. boarding schools live in residential houses located within the campus itself with other top students. They can take advantage of copious campus facilities and activities and they get incorporated into the student community.
5. Students of boarding schools obtain F-1 visas that secure the same rights the American students have. They will find no obstacles in pursuing their further studies not only at prestigious American universities, but anywhere else in the world.
6. Parents want the best return on investment for children’s education.
Dr. Lowe’s Private School Visits: Other independent educational consultants may depend on telephonic interviews, group speed meetings in central locations, or simply read literature and review websites and repeat it to families. As an admissions expert, I physically visit schools and actively interact with school admissions personnel, senior administrators and students. My clients are, therefore, placed in the most appropriate school for their (and their parents’) happiness. My approach ensures that your child will be placed in the best and most appropriate top-choice school. By understanding, analyzing and researching a specific school’s atmosphere, vibe, rhythm, tone, color, experience, culture diversity and mission, my team and I can clearly articulate what differentiates one school from another to consumers/families.
“Admissions is a competitive sport! Why gamble with uncertainty?” – Dr. Paul Lowe.
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group’s Boarding School Admissions Consultants and affiliate of Private School Admissions Advisors. Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions advisory services for U.S. and international students who are interested in applying to top U.S. boarding and private schools. Dr. Lowe helps U.S. and international students gain admissions into top U.S. boarding schools even after they have been wait-listed and rejected. Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors also visit prestigious and elite private schools, where they have the unique opportunity of interacting one-on-one with heads of schools, directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel.