Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors visits and reviews top private day and boarding schools. Hackley School is rated by Niche as: #2 Best Private High School in Westchester, County NY. It is a coeducational K-12 school day school with a five-day boarding program located in Tarrytown, NY. It’s motto: “Enter here to be and find a friend.”
Here are some interesting facts:
- Student/Faculty Ratio – 7:1
- Average Upper School Class Size – 16
- Student-led Upper School Clubs: 42
- 27 different sports with over 64 teams across grades 7-12
- Tuition (Lower School/K-Grade 4): $42,460
- Tuition (Middle School/Grades 5-8): $46,980
- Tuition (Upper School/Grades 9-12): $49,975 / Additional $15,000 for 5- day boarding fee
- Hackley has a five-day boarding program for 30 residential students in grades 9-12.
- Hackley’s COVID-19 Response
Hackley’s college matriculation rate to Ivy League and highly selective colleges and universities is high. College Matriculation for the Classes of 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. The following colleges and universities enrolled five or more Hackley graduates during this period:
- Johns Hopkins
- University of Chicago
- University of Michigan
Hackley is one of the top day schools in the Fairchester (Fairfield/Westchester) region. Admissions is hyper-competitive. It’s one of the many reasons why many parents who reside in Westchester and Fairfield Counties retain our firm!
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group’s Boarding School Admissions Consultants, an affiliate of Private School Admissions Advisors. Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions advisory services for U.S. and international students who are interested in applying to top U.S. boarding schools. Dr. Lowe helps U.S. and international students gain admissions into top U.S. boarding schools even after they have been wait-listed and rejected. Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors also visit prestigious and elite private schools, where they have the unique opportunity of interacting one-on-one with heads of schools, directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel.