This year was an amazing year for us!!!
All of our BS/MD Admissions clients including international students were accepted to BS/MD programs!
Our parents of the below students are happy, overjoyed and excited that they can now call their sons and daughters “Doctors“!
- Boston University – 2
- Brown University PLME – 3
- CUNY/Sophia – 1
- Drexel University – 2
- Northwestern University – 2
- NJIT/Albert Dorman Honors College – 1
- Penn State/Jefferson Medical College – 2
- RPI/Albany Medical College – 1
- Rice/Baylor – 1
- Rutgers/New Jersey Medical – 2
- Siena College/Albany Medical College – 1
- Stony Brook University – 2
- SUNY – Downstate – 2
- SUNY – Upstate – 2
- Temple University – 1
- TCNJ/New Jersey Medical
- Union College/Albany Medical College – 2
- University of Cincinnati UCD – 1
- University of Rochester – 2
- Washington University in St. Louis USPM – 2
Our BS/MD Admissions practice is specialized: Dr. Lowe and his team only work with parents who understand that the admissions process is competitive, who desire help from an admissions expert and who see the value and investment in paying for expert advice through a detailed and ongoing comprehensive admissions advisory service for their child’s dream of becoming a doctor. He also specializes in helping international students in the BS/MD process.
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network. He and his team of admissions advisors, through the admissions affiliate, BS/MD Admissions Advisors, help high school students get accepted to BS/MD programs.