Dr. Lowe and his team of admissions advisors visit Ivy League, prestigious and elite colleges several times annually, where they have the unique opportunity of interacting one-on-one with directors of admissions and senior admissions personnel.
In May, I visited Harvard College. This is my third visit to Harvard College this year. Each visit, I have the opportunity to meet professors and admissions personnel and talk about the college. I met several students on the Harvard Yard and they were friendly and modest. I sensed that they knew that they would be the future world leaders.
This year Harvard’s acceptance rate was a record-low 4.5 percent. For the Class of 2023 with 1,950 of the 43,330 applicants. This year marks the fifth consecutive application cycle in which the percentage of accepted applicants has decreased.
What does this mean for rising seniors (this year’s juniors)?
If Harvard is your first choice, it’s getting even harder to get accepted.
Applicants will need an expert college admissions advisor who:
- has the experience and expertise in working with applicants who are applying to Ivy League colleges and universities.
- continually visits colleges and universities.
- understands how to efficiently and appropriately advise applicants.
- understands the admissions policies and what admissions officers are looking for.
- spends time with applicants brainstorming and implementing admissions strategies.
- guides applicants through the minefields of the Common Application, personal statements and supplemental/short answer essays.
“Admissions is a competitive sport! Why gamble with uncertainty?” – Dr. Paul Lowe
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe, founder and managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group, provides comprehensive counseling advice, exclusively for admissions to top private schools; Ivy League and highly-selective colleges/universities; BS/MD programs; graduate and medical schools and top visual and performing arts programs. The admissions affiliate: Ivy League Admissions Advisors specializes in admissions to Ivy League and highly selective colleges, Dr. Lowe also specializes in helping students who have been wait-listed, deferred or rejected gain admission into their top-choice schools: College Application Rejected. and student who wish to transfer to another college: College Transfer Admissions Advisors.